Today’s traveler is looking for a unique experience that puts them amongst the locals rather than in a tourist-centric area. And for that reason, more and more savvy travelers are choosing the villa experience over staying in a hotel or resort. The villa experience is perfectly suited to the independent-minded traveler. Someone who likes to create their own adventures, enjoys retreating to a vacation of privacy and relaxation and wants surroundings that are distinctive and different to that experienced in a large hotel or resort.
In the past a villa was seen as a vacation residence of an affluent person, usually maintained in the country or at the beach as a retreat. Today this type of vacationing has become more accessible and is growing in popularity. The villa experience means no pricey hotels, added costs or hidden fees. No expensive onsite restaurants in remote locations or $16 Martinis or hefty daily parking rates. The cost of renting a villa is often times less than that of staying in a hotel or resort and weekly rental rates are usually more affordable than per night deals.
Why Rent a Private Villa?
- Villas offer more space and privacy with all the comforts of home within your reach
- Vacations customized by a personal concierge allow you to create your own experience and add a further does of indulgence to the villa experience
- Travelers staying in a villa don’t need to skip the spa. Many villas offer mobile spa services enjoyed right from your private villa.
- A better value – spend less and get more – you are not limited to onsite no spendy bars or restaurants. In fact, most have full kitchens making it affordable and comfortable to create and enjoy meals from the privacy of your villa.
- Villas make it easy for families to come together in reunion, celebration or simply to get away together.
While they are still perfect for bespoke holidays, the villa experience has something to offer everyone. At The Retreat In Laguna, you can expect:
- A seamless arrival: Check in stress-free with a personal greeter to familiarize you with the property, activities and services available to you upon arrival
- Villa pre-stocking services: Send us a list of your favorite beverages and foods and we will have them waiting for you in your villa upon arrival.
- If you don’t feel like cooking, enjoy a catered meal or hire a private chef to prepare meals for you in-villa. You can also try out one of the amazing restaurants within walking distance.
- Live like a local with recommended activities run by your onsite concierge. Enjoy activities with one of our amazing partners in whale watching, yoga, low tide walking and so many other experiences that make vacations memorable.
Best of all, The Retreat in Laguna is just a few blocks away from historic downtown Laguna Beach where you can explore galleries, restaurants , boutiques or gift shops. Whatever you desire is what you will get when you stay at The Retreat In Laguna – The ultimate villa experience.